When you become a member you receive a pack which includes your membership card. Use the card when you shop with us to get points based on the value of your purchase. The more points you save, the bigger your share of the profits, which is returned to you as an E-Dividend for you on your card to spend in store.
1. Points earned during these dates are paid out in this Share of the Profits payment.
2. Your points earned in Central England Co-operative businesses.
3. Your total number of points earned in Central England Co-operative outlets.
4. If you are a Co-operative Bank customer, any additional rewards you have earned will be shown here.
5. If you have spent within other Co-operative Societies, your points will be shown here.
6. The total points plus any additional rewards will be shown here as a cash total.
7. If you are a new member & had £1 deducted for membership or if you’ve chosen to donate your Share of the Profits to charity it will be shown here. You will see what balance you have carried forward – as we only pay out in whole pounds.
8. This is the total that will be your Share of the Profits payment.
9. This is the value of your voucher
10. Your voucher is valid from now until 31/12/2017.
Share of the Profits – Prize Draw-How to Participate (Promotional terms and conditions)
1. To enter this promotion, entrants must log on to www.members.coop and ensure that their details and their card have been registered, including their full name, postcode, email address and membership card number.
2. This promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries received prior to the closing date of 31st August, 2017 will be collated. Members who have previously registered their details at members.coop will automatically be entered. The winners will be the first 5 entries picked at random.
4. Internet access required.
5. This promotion is open only to registered Central England Co-operative members at the date of entry.
6. Employees of Central England Co-operative and anyone connected with the administration of this promotion are eligible to enter.
7. We will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
Opening and Closing Dates
8. This promotion begins at 9am on 16th June and closes at 11.59pm on Monday 31st August 2017.
9. There will be 5 winners selected from all the members who have registered at www.members.coop and that have updated their details as specified above
10. The prizes are:
A 49” 4K Panasonic television
11. The Charity of the members choice must be a registered UK charity that aligns with Central England Co-operative’s values.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. Prizes will be delivered to the winners’ address, provided by them.
14. Winners will be notified via the email address that they have provided at members.coop.
15. In the event that contact cannot be made with the winners by 30th September then a new winner will be selected and the original winner will forfeit the prize.
16. The winner’s name and county will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Customer & Marketing, Central England Co-operative, Central England House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6RH
17. The winners should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
Data Protection & Usage
18. The Promoter may collect personal information from Entrants under the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable data privacy laws. By entering a competition on the Central England Co-operative web page you are agreeing to Central England Co-operative storing and using your information for marketing purposes, however you may unsubscribe at any time.
19. We cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
20. Our decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions).
21. Entry to the promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them.
22. The promotion and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
PROMOTER: Customer & Marketing, Central England Co-operative, Central England House, Hermes Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire. WS13 6RH